CHORUS: Important Chorus Information
Hello Choral Students and Families! Chorus Camp is Monday August 21 and Tuesday August 22 at NAHS in the Chorus Room as follows: Concert Choir 10:30- 12 on both days, Treble Choir will stay from 12-2 on Monday (bring money for pizza!), and Scarlet and Black Singers will stay from 12-2 on Tuesday (bring money for pizza!). This message contains some very important information, so please read through it carefully and make special note of schedules and requirements. Please direct questions to Choral Director Sara Durkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Dear Choral Students and Families,
I am looking forward to another exciting year in the NAHS Music Department! There are some important things you will need to do to get ready for this year.
- Complete the online Chorus Registration/Uniform Rental ASAP: Here
- Read the Chorus Handbook (yes, even those of you who have been here for a long time!) by Friday, September 8th: Here
- Download, complete and sign the handbook Acknowledgement Form (found on page 10 of the Chorus Handbook) by Friday, September 8th: HERE
- Download, complete and sign the Health form (found on page 11 of your Chorus Handbook) by Friday, September 8th: HERE
- Read (and you may wish to download and print) the Chorus Schedule (found on page 13 of your Chorus Handbook) by Friday, September 8th: HERE
- Download, complete and sign the Fall Schedule Acknowledgement form (found on page 12 your Chorus Handbook) by Friday, September 8th: HERE
In the handbook on pages 14, 15, and 16, you will also find instructions for signing up for Remind, Google Classroom, and NAMA emails, which will be our primary mediums of communication throughout the year. Sign up for these ASAP: HERE
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
See you all this fall!
Sara Durkin M.Ed., Ed.S.