Band/Guard Members and Families: Important Info for Band Camp!
Hello Band Members and Families! Hard to believe, but Band Camp begins August 14… only 5 days away! This message contains some very important information, so please read through it carefully and make special note of schedules and requirements. Please direct questions about attendance to Band Director Justin Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
FIRST AND FOREMOST, everyone must submit the following by Band Camp:
- The online Student Info and Uniform Order Form linked HERE
- A SIGNED HARD COPY of the downloadable/printable Health Form, which can be found in the Band Packet attached HERE
- A check for the amount indicated in an email you will receive once you submit your online form.
ADDITIONALLY, there are some important changes to our communications system and Band Camp practice locations this year, so please read the following:
- STUDENTS AND PARENTS MUST SIGN UP FOR THE REMIND APP to receive updates from Mr. Smalley on time-sensitive changes to schedules and practice locations. Click HERE to sign up now!
- The High School football field is being resurfaced, so most of the Band Camp practices will be held at the Middle School. These plans are still being finalized. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR REMIND HERE TO GET THESE UPDATES IN REAL-TIME!
- Click HERE for important details about how you will receive communications from NAMA and Mr. Smalley
- The Fall 2017 schedule is still being finalized, and will be posted to the website and emailed as soon as it is complete. Stay tuned!