Band Schedule: February 29 – March 4
Week at a Glance
(Please scroll through all the information below, thank you!)
Monday, February 29
6:00 – 8:00 pm: Jazz Ensemble
Tuesday, March 1
Election Day: 1-hour delayed opening of school
Wednesday, March 2
8th Grade performance for all chorus/band students
We will be performing at the high school.
Students will be out of class from approx. 9:30 – 11:30
Thursday, March 3
Virginia Trip rehearsal
6:00 – 7:00: Wind Ensemble
7:00 – 8:30: Symphonic Band
Friday, March 4
7:00 – 10:00 pm: Coffee House at NAHS Cafeteria (auditions early next week)
GLANCING FURTHER AHEAD
(Please check website regularly for announcements and calendar updates to schedule)
Tuesday, March 22: Trip Rehearsal
Tuesday, March 29: Trip Rehearsal
Please pick up spring schedule in the band room, or click here to print out: NAHSBandSpring16Schedule.
We will have 4 rehearsals for the Virginia trip. There are also a few parades, the All–Town Band Concert, Jazz Night, Spring Concert and Graduation.
- February Payment is now due!
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser: Cookie dough arrives Tuesday, March 8. It is very important that students pick up and deliver the cookie dough the day that it arrives, or it will go bad!!!
- Parent Student Trip Meeting – Tuesday, March 15 at 6:30pm in Chorus room
- Students Not in Band this Trimester: Due to schedule conflicts some students cannot fit band into their schedule all three trimesters. I still ask that all students attend weekly sectionals, practice at home and participate in all of the performances that the band does. This is a must for all students who are participating in the Virginia trip.
- Assessments this trimester:students will need to submit recordings of themselves playing different parts of the music that we will be performing in.
ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN THE VIRGINIA TRIP MUST COMPLETE THESE ASSIGNMENTS! (IF YOU ARE NOT IN CLASS THIS TRIMESTER YOU STILL NEED TO COMPLETE THESE ASSIGNMENTS!)