Band: October 26 – November 1
If you haven’t seen the Scarlet Knights Marching Band’s exciting show performance of “An American in Africa,” this Sunday, November 1 at 5:27 pm SHARP at Lawrence High School Veterans Stadium is your LAST CHANCE!
Come out to see their best performance yet, which they’ve been working on since mid-August, and show your support for all their hard work and talent. Click here NESBA Finals at Lawrence for the full performance schedule for Sunday, or go to the “Documents” page of this website and look under “Band Documents.”
Monday, October 26th
Tuesday, October 27th
- 6:00 – 9:00pm: Band Rehearsal @ Walsh
Wednesday, October 28th
- 6:00 – 9:00pm: Percussion Rehearsal @ Walsh (these have normally been on Thursdays)
Thursday, October 29th
- 6:00 – 9:00pm: Band Rehearsal @ NAMS/Hayes (these have normally been on Wednesdays at Walsh)
Friday, October 30th
Saturday, October 31st
- 8:00 – 11:00am: Band Rehearsal @ Walsh
Sunday, November 1st (PLEASE TURN CLOCKS BACK ONE HOUR SATURDAY NIGHT!)
NESBA Finals Lawrence – last competition this year!
- 1:00 – 3:00pm: Band Rehearsal @ Walsh
- 3:45pm: Depart for Lawrence by bus from NAHS
- 5:27pm SHARP: Performance Time at Veterans Stadium
The weather will be cold for the next week. Please dress for the weather. Pants, jackets, winter hats and gloves.