Band Camp Meeting for ALL Parents August 20
NAMA would like to invite all Band Parents, new and returning, to an important meeting in the NAHS cafeteria at 9:20 am, after Camp dropoff, on Saturday, August 20.
For returning parents: this important meeting will include
- a discussion about changes that have been made to our communications system
- an opportunity for you to ask questions
- information about big and small ways you can help make our busy Marching Band season run smoothly.
For new parents: this is a great opportunity to
- get very important information about who NAMA is and what we do to support our music programs
- learn more about the busy Marching Band season
- ask questions
- find out all the fun ways you can help, such as: 1) volunteering at events like our home NESBA show October 1st; 2) chaperoning especially at away competitions; 3) moving equipment on and off the field during shows, etc. – no amount of time you can give is too small!
If you can’t make the 9:20 meeting, NAMA Board members will speak to parents again briefly and answer a few questions at 1:45 pm, before the 2:00 Preview Show.
NOTE TO ALL PARENTS: NAMA depends entirely on parent volunteers, and our NAHS music programs depend heavily on NAMA! Please join us this year and find out why this is such a special community and such a great cause to support.
Thank you! Go Knights!