The North Andover Music Association 2018-19 Annual Report
Thanks to the support of our many parent and corporate donors, and to the efforts of many parents and students who assist in our fundraising events, the North Andover Music Association was able to offer the following support to the NAPS music programs over the past year:
- Chorus Dresses, Tuxes and Garment Bags $2,192
- Clinicians for chorus, band and NAMS chorus $1,650
- NAHS Tenor Saxophone $2,249
- Bus Transportation to Gillette Stadium $1,726
- NAHS Nashville Trip $6,000
- NAHS Marching Band Honoraria, CG Uniforms and Sets $8,900
- Storage Cabinet for NAMS Choral Music $1,477
- Elementary support: Teacher Books $271
- Awards and Recognition for Elementary, NAMS and NAHS $2,977
Additionally, NAMA provided college scholarships to deserving music/color guard students, and continues to offer stipends of up to $100 per year for students attending extracurricular music educational programs.
As always, NAMA welcomes parent volunteers in its mission to support music education in the North Andover Public Schools, and appreciates your participation at any level of commitment.