NAMA Families: Mission-Critical Info in First-Ever NAMA WAAG!
Hello Families of the Band and Chorus Community! In an effort to minimize the number of web postings and emails, NAMA is combining a number of mission-critical messages into one WAAG (Week At A Glance, similar to the ones you get for Chorus and Band each week). Please take the time to scroll through the all the information below. There are several time-sensitive messages requesting your response, as our music programs depend heavily on your direct support in order to continue providing excellent musical experiences for our students and community. Thank you!
CURRENT NEEDS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
- N.A.Merchants’ Association Fall Festival fundraising opportunity, Saturday, September 23. Please sign up here to help: Fall Festival Signup 9/23. For more information, see this letter: Fall Festival Letter.
- Sell Concessions at NESBA Home Show on Saturday, October 14, sign up here: Concessions Sales NESBA Home Show 10/14
- Volunteer at NESBA Home Show on Saturday, October 14, sign up here: Volunteer at NESBA Home Show 10/14
- STUDENT Volunteers needed at NESBA Home Show on Saturday, October 14, sign up here: STUDENT Volunteer for NESBA Home Show 10/14
- NAMA Membership: Please see the letter linked here for information on how to join NAMA and enjoy the benefits of membership as well as provide critical support to your music programs: NAMA Membership
SAVE THE DATE:
- Saturday, September 30, 2:00 pm, at NAHS: New Volunteer Orientation
- Saturday, October 14, 4:00 pm, at NAHS’ Walsh Stadium: NESBA Home Show (NAMA’s biggest fundraiser of the year, whose proceeds benefit music programs in ALL North Andover public schools!)
- Friday, November 10: A Knight to Remember, featuring Random Acts