BAND PARENTS: FOOTBALL GAME & 8TH GRADE NIGHT INVITE!!!
The 8th graders are coming!!! The 8th graders are coming!!!
We are looking for parent chaperones, podium pals and show equipment volunteers for our home football game on Friday, October 28th. Click here to sign up: Band Parent Game Signup Friday Oct. 28
There are several jobs to choose from, and you may select more than one:
- set up the bleachers with seat covers before the game (a good choice if you cannot stay for the game)
- escort our band students to and from the field (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
- traffic control at 2 locations (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
- help to set up podiums for half-time show – we are looking for a few sets of strong shoulders for this! (A good choice if you are able to stay through half-time)
- move all the show equipment to the field sidelines prior to the half-time show, and returning the show equipment to the school after the half-time show (a good choice if you are able to stay through half-time)
- keep the path in front of the band clear while they play in the stands throughout the game, and crowd control prior to half-time show (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
It will be a lot of fun and you get FREE ADMISSION to the game!! This is also a great way to encourage our 8th graders to get excited about NAHS Band.
As always, if you have questions, please email Karen at email@example.com or preferably, text her at (978) 902-9172.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!