Band Parents: Help Needed at Home Football Game Oct. 21!!!
Many thanks to all the parents (and grandparents!) who volunteered and provided critical help at our last two away competitions! Lots of new faces this year, which is great to see. We need help again this weekend to keep the ball rolling, plus you get FREE ADMISSION, so please click here and sign up to help the Band at our home football game Friday, October 21: Home Football Game Band Help Oct. 21 Signup
There are several jobs to choose from (you may select more than one):
- set up the bleachers with seat covers before the game (a good choice if you cannot stay for the game)
- escort our band students to and from the field (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
- traffic control at 2 locations (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
- help to set up podiums for half-time show – we are looking for a few sets of strong shoulders for this! (A good choice if you are able to stay through half-time)
- move all the show equipment to the field sidelines prior to the half-time show, and returning the show equipment to the school after the half-time show (a good choice if you are able to stay through half-time)
- keep the path in front of the band clear while they play in the stands throughout the game, and crowd control prior to half-time show (a good choice if you are able to stay through game)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!