All-Town Band Fest Volunteer Invite
Next Tuesday, April 5th at 7:00 pm is the 7th annual All-Town Band Festival! Over 400 students from Grades 6-12 will perform for free in the NAHS Fieldhouse (see the announcement on the Homepage of this website for further details about the program). If you are able to help out while watching the show, please see the information below and sign up at this link: Band Fest Volunteer Sign Up.
We need adults and/or High School students for the following:
- 2 chaperones each for the cafeteria and the auditorium during warm-ups before the concert
- 5 people to help us at our NAMA table (see below).
NAMA will be selling the following items to support our music programs:
- North Andover Music tee-shirts for $10
- North Andover beach towels for $20
- Raffle tickets for a signed & autographed photo of Red Sox outfielder Rusney Castillo
- Water bottles and NA Knights pennants for donation.
Thanks in advance for your help!