URGENT: NESBA CONCESSION SUPPLIES
Posted on September 26, 2013 in Events and News, NAHS Band, NAHS Chorus
For the NESBA home show (October 5th), every band member needs to pitch in for concession supplies as assigned below.
- For parents attending the NESBA Volunteers meeting on September 26th (tonight at 6:30 pm), please drop off the donations in the band room before the meeting.
- For students whose parents are not attending the volunteer meeting (see first bullet), please bring supplies to the band room on September 26th (today) before or after band rehearsal (6-9 pm). Alternatively bring the supplies to the band room before the football game Friday night (September 27th). Do NOT bring supplies on Saturday.
- Freshmen: one or two cases of 12 oz. canned soda; diet coke, coke, diet sprite, sprite orange, and root beer preferred
- Sophomores: a case of water (16.9 oz. bottles)
- Juniors: twenty-four full size candy bars; variety packs by Mars or Hersheys (no “fun size” please)
- Seniors: two boxes of Rice Krispie Treats or NutraGrain Bars